International Surfing Day Video ContestJune 28th, 2012 by admin received Comments Off Tweet
The International Surfing Day video contest has just started. There are great prizes up for grabs such as Rip Curl wetsuits and O’Neill boardshorts.
The contest is open to surfers from all around the world, so enter it and spread the word!
How to win?
– Shoot and edit a video related to surf
– Post your video on www.ridersmatch.com between June 25th and July 31st
– Tell your friends to vote and share your video. (One vote per day allowed)
– The 10 better-rated videos will be shortlisted for the finals
– A jury of professionals will select the 3 winners.
– Pro surfer: Jérémy Flores
– Pro surfer: Pauline Ado
– EuroSIMA President: Frédéric Basse
– Surfrider Foundation Europe President: Gilles Asenjo
– European Surfing Federation President: Xavier Delanne
– International Surf Film Festival Director: Bruno Delaye
Join the contest on: http://www.ridersmatch.com/surf-video-contest-90.html