Smith Subject Schlern *9 – King Laurin SnowparkFebruary 16th, 2011 by admin received Comments Off Tweet
Pictures: (c) Eleonora Raggi and Alex Berger
Smith Subject Schlern *9 – King Laurin Snowpark 2010/11 – Seiser Alm . Alpe di Siusi
Last weekend has been another great weekend for the King Laurin snowpark, with the 9th edition of the Smith Subject Schlern.
Even if a lot of great riders (like for example Simon Gruber, Max Stampfl, Marco Concin, Daniel Neulichedl, Marco Donzelli and so on) didn’t participate cause they had to go to other contests or shooting in Canada(Simon), there was plenty of young riders and locals who had the chance to ride with some great name like Stefano Munari and Markino Grigis. Saturday the sun was shining and the riders struggled for the “best 180″, “best 540″ and “best 900″ , sharing a moneyprize of € 1.620,00 (1 euro per spinned degree).
Saturday night everyone enjoyed the cool party in dress code “AFRICA” .
Unfortunately the contest couldn’t go on on Sunday with the “best 360″ and “best 720″due to bad weather.
Big thanks to Panettone Bros., and the sponsors Smith, Etnies and Raiffeisen, to the lifts Rabanser and the travel agency of Alpe di Siusi.
- Oliver Reichegger – Backside 180 ondy nosebone
- Tobias Scherlin – Backside 180 method double shifty
- Alexander Reiner – Backside 180 late stiffy
- Oliver Reichegger – Frontside 540 stiffy mute grab
- Max Vieider – Backside indy nose doublegrab
- Stefano Munari – Cab 540 mute grab inverted
- Marco Grigis – Frontside 9 indy grab
- Tobias Scherlin – Frontside 9 backside grab
- Oliver Reichegger – frontside 9